Disney Store — disappointed
I ordered a Disney Moana Figure Play Set for my little daughter, she adores Moana. And I decided to give it to her as a present for her birthday in December.
Unfortunately, it never arrived and I don't believe it will arrive until this Friday.
This Monday I called the store willing to cancel my order and couldn't reach anyone. Please, if any of their representatives are reading this complaint, help me, I need your assistance.
More Disney Store Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - bad service 
- Disney Store - 'complaint on disney system error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- Disney Store at Smithhaven Mall, NY - cast members 
- Disney Store - service, employee (juanita) store manager
- Disney Store - military service discount
- Disney Store Bethel Park - Rude and unhelpful managers
- Disney Store - service 
- The Disney Store Online - shipping, customer service, returns