Discovery Health Medical AidKeycare / underwriting

C Oct 26, 2020

Good Morning
I signed up with Discovery in September 2020, the underwriters diagnosed me with renal/ kidney disease as it showed red flags on a pathology report, a actual doctor with a medical degree has not diagnosed me with any of those conditions other that my thyroid. I requested a refund as I cancelled, I was refunded 1 month and paid two now apparently its the debit order mandate hence why they can't refund me any further yet they won't accept that document if it is not signed. I have been emailing Babongile as he was assisting me in the beginning now he blatantly ignores all my emails. From the start I have been fighting the underwriters. I get told I must go to the Dr to sort it out, why did the underwriters not phone the doctor and do investigation before just assuming I have these conditions due to a pathology report? I was told that they will see if the underwriters can contact me as I stated before I am being blatantly ignored.

Kind Regards