The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Discount Savings Club — I did not sign up for the club
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
! ! ! Warning ! ! ! Consumer be warned ! ! ! Warning ! ! !
The discount savings club company is committing fraud !
I received a phone call with a woman "claiming" to be from my credit card company (Name omitted) .
She signed me up for a free gas card and some trial stuff, the whole time with me saying "no, i do not want this! I don't care if the gas is free - i don't want to be signed up!"
I finally had to be more than rude and tell her i didn't want:
(1) the "free" $50 gas card
(2) the saving club membership
(3) the "free" 100 gas card
(4) the trial life insurance service.
(Are you serious!? Who is stupid enough to but life insurance from a phone call???)
After all that i was given a phone number, i called it and was told i have to wait 2 - 3 days for it to process before i can cancel it. I will be contacting an attorney if i see a single charge on my card.
*** this is a direct result of ordering products from those "as seen on tv" commercials (Usually with billy mays) . Products include, but are not limited to: the snuggie, aqua - globes, mighty putty, grab - it pro, steam buddy, or any of these products. Ordering any of these products will result in endless telemarketers, sales calls & people pretending to be your credit card company!!!
More Discount Savings Club Complaints & Reviews
- Discount Savings Club - Scam and charges to checking account
- Discount Savings Club - not what it was preported to be !
- Discount Savings Club - they continue to violate bank account
- Discount Savings Club - incorrect contact information
- Discount Savings Club - Bogus
- Discount Savings Club - unauthorized credit card charges
- Discount Savings Club - They'll insult you after they get your money