Discount Savings Clubunauthorized credit card charges

N

A few weeks ago, I was stupid enough to call in National Magazine Exchange because I had received a letter saying I could get a chance to win some money. I was broke and believed in it without googling about first, idiot. Anyway, they kept telling me that to enter in the sweepstakes that there was no purchase necessary and I was alright with that. That's when she started throwing a deal on magazines at me and that I would only have to make small monthly payments and I was dumb enough to agree. After that, she transferred me to her manager to make sure I was satisfied. The manager was just as polite as the first person I talked to but just a little pushy. She kept asking my do I want dental insurance, life insurance, medical insurance and other things as well. I kept saying, "NO" to everything; I specifically said, "NO". This morning, 6/10/2017, I noticed that my account was deducted $24.95 for VS DISCOUNT SAVE. I looked it up right away and found out that it was for dental insurance WTF. I told her over and over again, "NO" but they charged me anyway. I should have gone with my first instincts and looked up on the company but when you're broke, you tend to want to believe in small miracles; not ever again. To anyone else reading this, don't fall for the opportunity of easy money like I did. I learned my lesson, I'm just going to do my job, save my money as best I can and google every letter that gets mailed to me making me offers. Wish me luck; best of luck to all of you as well.