Direct Auto & Life Insurance / DirectGeneral.comdirect general of henderson north carolina

Date of incident 1/3/2018

I called the local office to get an auto quote on my vehicle and I was unable to do so because the agent that answered the phone was very rude and would not listen to anything I had to say. I was placed on hold about 30 minutes the first time I called in. The second time that I called to see if I should call back at a later time I was immediately placed on hold before I could say anything. The last time that I called in I had to start talking before the agent (Jody) asked me to hold to see how long the wait time would be. She started to yell at me and say "I have a customer please hold." She immediately clicked over once again. You cannot ask someone to hold and not wait for a response from the customer. I too am in customer service so I know that the service that I received from the agent was completely unacceptable. If there is a customer in the store and you are too busy to take a call then ask for the customer on the phone call back number or just don't answer at all if you have to be rude. This is my final step before I contact the BBB. I am very disappointed with the customer service I received.

Madonna Bullock
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Ar
    Aron Austin Jul 22, 2018

Attn: For all the ones that has been wronged via Direct General. Good news; you may have up to five, yes 5 years to get your claims heard.
    1st. Contact your local city small claims office, to file a small claims suit to get the ball rolling.
    2nd. Let them know, we the people are no longer taking their crap. All insurance companies: Delay, Denie and Defend, it’s their golden rule. Bottom line until we the people stand up and speak up, hold them accountable, Direct General will continue to do what they do best. Bleed us out of our money that lawfully ours on our claims.
    3. Once you file the simple start forward small claims complaint, pay the small fees, serve it upon them. Good thing is, the major big shot lawyers that defend them are not allowed in small claims court. That's right, it’s you against them and a fair Judge that is there to listen to what you have to say.
    4. Make sure the court clerk’s office have your correct contact information:
    cell number, home or business address. Once you file your claim in small claims court, make sure you ask for a court date. The courts normally will assign you one once the case is assigned to a judge. But you can also ask for one. Most times; the clerks can tell you when your court date is and whom the judge is assigned to hear your matter.
    The cost to file a small claims court action is very small considering your amounts your owed and may be awarded.
    Be sure to not miss your court date, and if Direct General fails to show, simple as for a DEFAULT JUDGEMENT.YOU WIN.