Diamond Resortsmy stay at the historic powhata resort

I have stayed at this location over ten times I have reccomended coleages, family and friends as well over the last eight years.
My experience has always been wonderful except for today I reserved a stay here for two night for a business meeting on monday I reserved my roon throught hotels.com as per usual. I arrived at 5:00pm and poceeded to check in a gentelman named KYLE persisted to tell me that I dont have a resevation and i must have booked it for another day after giving him my conformation number he still suggested that I must have made a mistake. I then contacted hotels.com with the agent on the phone and Kyle suggested that I wait iutside because he has other guest to check in . I ask to speak to a manager on duty and he stated their was no manager avalible . I then went to the VIP check_ in Guest entry and the representative said that there was no manager avalible. After TWO HOURS I contacted hotels .com to cancil the reservation and to be issued a refund then Kyle finally comes out from the back and gives me my keys for entry. I have never had this terrible experience in the past 8 years of comming here and he was apologenic nor did a manager ever come to assist me with his unprofessional and lack of understanding for knowledge of third party payments at the stay. I will not be visiting The Historic Powhatan in the future as well as I will inform that everyone I know abob the horible expierience and reconsider inviting my employees for the stay that for febuary 2020
Medenia Bush

• Updated by medina bush, Oct 06, 2019

I have stayed at this location over ten times I have recommended colleagues, family and friends as well over the last eight years.

Me