ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Diamond ResortLoan

I bought points in dec I used the 45 day free of interest, I got my bill mid jan and promptly paid it on jan 15 it was not due until jan 23 a sat. They processed my check $20507.00 on 25 monday 10 days after being mailed, so they had to received on or before the 23, now they are saying because they did not process it until month 25, that there is a balance of 279.26 and a interest of 172.90 for a total of 452.16, and that there is a daily rate until it is paid for. I think someone with the power should wave both interest and balance chris baker [protected]

Their phone number is [protected]

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    Oct 15, 2020

Diamond Resorts — Exchange program misunderstanding

I have owned at Powhatan Plantation for 16 years with a Red Week 25 4 bedroom lockoff. I have alway...

ADVERTISIMENT