DHR.Alabama.govcustomer service /human resources

D Review updated:

It is VERY difficult to get in touch with anyone via phone or website. I've called over a dozen times, left voice mails, and haven't heard anything back. I'm trying to correct an issue with my child support but can't get anyone. I need someone to respond. Website and voicemail is unreliable. Ive been trying to get this resolved now for over 3 months. I keep getting told by my county dhr office to contact the main (Montgomery) office. Ensuring children are taken care of should be a high priority. I'm trying to do my part. I have better luck getting in touch with the IRS. }:-€