DHGate.comfake / counterfeit headphones

I wanted some good quality headphones. My first mistake was looking for them there.

I found these on DhGate.com (never bought from this site before nor heard of it) & the ‘[censored] bag of a seller’ showed pictures with no brands, hiding the fact that they are copies of Monster Beats Headphones. He even claims he owns the factory.

When I received the headphones, there was a known brand printed everywhere, imitating Monster’s Beats Pro headphones, box & accessories. Furthermore, the sound quality of the item was sub par the price paid & also of the original brand (upon evaluation). The whole aspect of the headphones is very poor in quality & way overpriced, even for fakes.

It is obvious the seller tried to hide the fact he was selling trademarked counterfeited headphones. I communicated several times with the seller & DHGate about the fact that the merchandise I received was counterfeited. Seller doesn’t care, neither does DHGate. They both act like it’s not a problem, not a crime. IT’S ILLEGAL!

I have an evaluation from Future Shop (Best Buy Canada) that says the headphones are fakes. I also took several pictures of the item. I sent them to the seller; he doesn’t care, neither does DHGate.

The seller asks me to resend the headphones through Canadian Mail (to my own expense) even if it’s against postal & custom’s law; I could get into big trouble for sending fake items through mail. Seller doesn’t care, neither does DHGate. IT’S ILLEGAL!

Dhgate dispute staff tries to minimize the illegality of their member’s behavior & try to buy some time, answering with several generic or automated responses that answer none of my concerns or questions. They are giving me the run-around.

Most of the product that are on DhGate.com are counterfeits and THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT’S WRONG WITH CHINA right now. Selling crap unfit or dangerous for consumption, infringing copyright laws, infringing postal & custom laws, cheap labor / slavery, criminal behaviors, etc. just to make MONEY! FAST! Let’s f*** everything up so we can make money. Despicable excuse for human beings!

I am calling on a BAN from anything that comes from CHINA & a ban on DhGate.com
Personally, I swear, I’ll never buy anything from this site ever again. So should you!