DermstoreVery bad experience

L

I purchased the BeautyFix box from DermStore. I actually liked the box but I won't be purchasing anything from these guys again. The reason is because I received a product from a brand that used to be at Sephora. The item I received had the label of Sephora, and the only thing I hate the most is Sephora. This product was expired and unusable. I contacted the company and asked for a replacement. When I received it, it was also expired! Completely unprofessional.

RESOLVED

• De
    DermStore Customer Service Apr 06, 2016

We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the BeautyFIX box. All of the products that are used for the BeautyFIX box come directly from the vendor, they are not products from another online store. DermStore would never intentionally ship expired products and if this does happen we would replace no questions asked.