Dermstore/SkinMedica C+E Serum — Container not full
I purchased over $500 worth of products and one of the products did not even last a month and it actually felt light when received. I called to advise of this issue and thought that they would send me another one in good faith. They put me on hold for about five minutes and then said they were sorry, but the best they could do was give me 15% off anothe bottle. It was crazy that they did not even care that I had spent over $500 and would come back with additional orders. These people don't care about customer service and I would suggest that no one orders from them again . . . . I will NOT, and I plan on telling all my friends about this scam. By the way, the product cost $90.25.
More Dermstore/SkinMedica C+E Serum Complaints & Reviews
- Dermstore.com - I am shocked they have not been shut down
- Dermstore.com - Do not, I repeat, do not place an order with dermstore
- Dermstore.com - Unauthorized charges-tampered with products
- Dermstore.com - I want to cancel my order
- Dermstore.com - Stay away from this website
- Dermstore - Shipping
- Dermstore - absolute worst customer service
- Dermstore - They stole my money
- Dermstore - Bad customer service ever in my life!
- Dermstore - Unprofessional!