DermstoreShipping

M

I bought some products from DermStore and they promised me fast shipping. According to what they said I was supposed to get my order within 1-2 weeks, but delivery took longer than that. In reality it took them over a month to deliver my order. I did not like their customer service, because they were highly unprofessional and were not able to explain why was it taking so long. They also were not able to tell the exact delivery date.
DermStore support was absolutely useless and unhelpful and I can say that I received the poorest quality service.