Menu

S
Author of the complaint
4:59 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To:

Deem Finance

United Arab Emirates

Sub: Complaint regarding Credit Card and pending open cheque

Ref# [protected]

Dear Sir,

I, Salahudeen Sabeen C A Salahudeen, indian national, holding EID No: [protected], hereby register a complaint regarding the credit card and open cheques remaining in the finance office.

I hereby inform you that, I had a cash loan in the Deem Finance (old Duniya Finance) amounting 10,000 (2012) and 2 car loans amounting AED 17,000 (2013) and AED 16,000 (2014). Actually, I had cleared all this loan amount before the fixed date. But, after clearance of all loans, they did not return my open cheques I deposited to them in the time of loan. I requested them to return, but they opposed me that they cannot return that.

And after that, the deem Finance offered to me a credit card No: [protected] and I used it and I continued repayment of this amount for 11 months with amount of AED1300-1400 monthly. and my job was lost and income was stopped, for this reason I became some delay in repayment. So, they charged a claim against me for settlement of above AED 100,000. But in their statement the credit card number is not mine or what I used. And I settled the amount through the court by paying an amount within AED 3000.

And after some times, the Deem finance claimed an amount of AED 498,349 in the same card number which they charged before. But actually, I did not receive the card and I have only the card I mentioned in subject.

I consulted the central bank and I complained a case under No: 148040_TON4L2. So, please register a complaint and do needful to re check the card number you claimed and my card number and waive off the claimed amount from my name.

Thanks with regards

Salahudeen Sabeen - [protected]

View 0 more photos

More Deem Finance complaints & reviews

Deem Finance - Boycott your deem loan!
Deem Finance - Deem credit card closure request