DealsDirectI laptop I ordered two months ago

K

I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE LAPTOP I ORDERED !!!
FOLLOWING CORRESPONDENCE STARTING FROM FIRST EMAIL I SENT

19 July
Hi KERRY,

Thank you for reaching out in regard to this order, I am very sorry to see that we are still to dispatch your order.

Unfortunately we have encountered an unforeseen delay in preparing your order. We have chased this with our relevant to speed up the process and we'll keep you posted as soon as there's an update.

Estimated Transit Time (Once Dispatched): 7 - 10 business days

Once your order has been dispatched, your tracking details will appear in your Account, which you can access here: https://www.dealsdirect.com.au/MyAccount.aspx#myorders. Track events on this international shipment may take up to one week to register.

I hope the above information assists, please let me know if I can help any further.

22 July
Hi thank you for your message, I know you said you would up date me, But I would like some sort of idea as to when this will be dispatched

25 July
So it says on my orders that, my stock arrived 3rd of July, can You PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IT IS ?

Prema Rajalingam
26 July

Hi KERRY,

Thank you for messaging us in regards to your order.

I have checked your order in our system and I can see that our Warehouse Team are currently preparing all orders from this sales events for dispatch.

Warehouse Location: SZ
Estimated Transit Time (Once Dispatched): 7-10 business days

Once your order has been dispatched, your tracking details will appear in your Account, which you can access here: https://www.oo.com.au/MyAccount.aspx#myorders. Track events on this international shipment may take up to one week to register.

I hope the above information assists, please let me know if I can help any further!

Prema | DealsDirect

31 July
Again I have checked, It says my order has arrived on the 3rd of July ? where is it ??
It has not been packed or dispatched it is NOW 1st of August
Getting very frustrated with your correspondence

01 August
Hi KERRY,

Thanks for getting back to us in regard to your purchase from the MacBook Air & Pro Mega Sale. I am very sorry to see that we are still to dispatch your order.

Unfortunately we have encountered an unforeseen delay in preparing your order. We have chased this with our relevant team and we'll keep you posted as soon as there's an update.

Estimated Transit Time (Once Dispatched): 7 - 10 business days

To further my apologies for the delay of your order, I would love to offer you $10 off your next purchase. Simply enter the below code during the checkout stage before 31/08/2018.

H7EK3MV4QDHA5ZE

I understand this order is a little later than anticipated so I appreciate your patience while we look into this. If you have any questions in the meantime, please be sure to let me know.

01 August
Yes I know it still hasn't been dispatched, You have been having unforeseen problems for a while now Have you chased it up ? Apparently was chased up over a week ago and still no word ? I followed link and it says my order had arrived but not dispatch Please give me a answer to unforeseen problem

02 August
Hi KERRY,

Thank you for your reply.

I can confirm that we have chased this up with our relevant team and currently awaiting update from them. Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide any clearer feedback on when you can expect to receive this order at the moment, due to the delay in preparing your order. Thus, if you would like to cancel this order for a refund prior to it being dispatched, please do let me know and I will check if this is still possible and update you accordingly.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay of this order and for the inconvenience we have caused. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please be sure to let me know.

02 August
Hi Ikram, No I do not wish to cancel my order
Just wanted some kind idea as to when it was arriving
Regards
Kerry

08 August
Hi Ikram Now the 8th of August, 12 days since last correspondence Please get your Case Manager to call me, or give me a Answer as to where my order is and when it is arriving no more unforeseen delay comments .Please give me a correct answer to where my order is and when it is arriving, Do not want a refund ! I want the stock I ordered and delivered and a answer as to where it is, Please address this issue Immediately

09 August
Hi KERRY,

Thanks for getting back to me, please accept my sincere apologies for the delay of this order.

I have checked in our system and I can confirm that your order has already been packed and allocated with a tracking number. We are currently awaiting confirmation if your order has been dispatched. We are intending to receive this information within the coming days.

Tracking Number: 4SV0270089
Tracking Portal: https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/

FOLLOWING RECEIVED TODAY VIA EMAIL 11/08/2018
two days after it was confirmed to me that my laptop was packed and waiting for tracking number

Hi KERRY,

Unfortunately, we have encountered a stock issue and will be unable to fully complete your order.

The below items are no longer available:

Apple MacBook Air Laptop 13" Display SL9400 1.86Ghz 2GB Ram 128GB Hard Drive 2010 MC503 - $619.00

We understand the disappointment of missing out and we're sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

If you had used a store credit for this purchase, your credit will immediately be available against your DealsDirect account. You can expect to see any monies owed reach your bank account within five business days.

Please note if you have paid using OurPay, we will adjust any outstanding installments and arrange to refund any overpaid money within seven business days.

If you have any questions or concerns, our Member Relations Team are here to help, please reach us via the Contact section of the website.

Warm regards,
DealsDirect Member Relations

I HAVE WAITED THIS WHOLE TIME NOT ONCE DID I REQUEST OR ASK FOR REFUND NOR DID I GIVE ANY ONE PERMISSION TO CANCEL A ORDER I PLACED AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS SALE .
I DO NOT CARE IF YOU HAVE A STOCK ISSUE I ORDERED THIS IN JUNE