Dealdash.comThis is not as honest as it claims

M

After watching people who were not in before the 5.00 mysteriously appear (and look like they were there). I complained to the site. Now I am unable to use the remaining bids I have! Coincidence?? I think not. Find another site people!!...this is not as honest as it claims!!!

• Ru
    Runnergirl59 Nov 14, 2012

I think since they posted on Facebook they can't get up with the traffic. I've won two items total valve $35.00 and 20 bids although I spent $92.00 and not sure what other fees they will charge me. I can't pay for the items because in my won items folder it's states I haven't won anything. My bidding history clearly shows I've won the items. Apparently they are experiencing some technical errors. I spent customer service an email several days ago with no response. If I don't hear from there by next Monday I'm filing a complaint and I want my money back.

• Fr
    Froshan Sep 01, 2018

Good Evening,
    My kid saw your commercial and seems to have signed up. This is unacceptable for her to do. Nothing has been ordered or bid on and it shows my account was charged $78. I am not interested in this site. Can someone please assist me as I am not interested.

Please call me or email ASAP as I do not want to be charged.
    Thanks

• Gl
    Gloria C. Smith Sep 11, 2018

I was purusing the site and asked about credit card or pay pal and I clicked on pay pal and did not realize I was buying 250 bids. It was my first time on the site and I did not mean tdo buy any bids at this time. I saw items on the site and none at this time was anything I wanted. Please cancel this pay pal $30 and credit my Pal Pal account.

• Le
    Lebenski Nov 20, 2018

Please please avoid this at all cost they are the modern thieves, scam and crocks

Now you are aware spread . This should not even accepted on tv commercial . Coz is purely illegal website crocks mofos