Dditservices.comDebt collector?

T Review updated:

I had all my accounts hacked through someone gaining my IP address about 3/4 months ago, I had money taken out of my account through this company to do with a website called livejasmin.

I rang the bank and got the money back into my account, I rang dditservices and told them about my problem, they said not to worry about it the issue will be dealt with.

I am now receiving emails about how I owe the company over €250 as I haven't paid for these transactions.

Debt collector?
Debt collector?

• Mc
    McLovinBloggs Nov 15, 2019

Was the problem resolved?