FILE A COMPLAINT

Davison Design & Developmentdavison bring your idea to hell

i have been scammed for $7000
i submitted an idea to Davison and they phoned me 100s of times and they said what a great idea, its a very very good idea. They send me lots of videos, lots of magazines to wheel me in and after that they asked me to pay $750 for patent searched. I paid that. They said my idea is unique. To make the idea how i want, in the same way i wanted it they told me to it will cost $9300 and in order to start the design I needed to pay to start $7000 so i paid $7000. After 2 months i received one picture with a product which already exists in the market and nothing, absolutely nothing did this design had to do with my idea. i told them NO, this is not what i paid for and they said 'we did this because its very cheap to make'. I did not agree, they say that on the contract it states that we will choose the cheapest way to make the product, this is their argument. I cannot believe it and they said if you pant to make a prototype you have to pay another $2, 300 and we will present it to a company. I said no because no one will manufacture this as the product that they claim to have designed already exists. I contacted the company who makes the original product that Davison claim to have designed but which they have stole and they say that it is copyrighting of our product and which has a patent. This whole process cost Davison only $23 to buy and sell to me for which I've paid $7750 for. What a mistake i cannot believe it! People who read this please don't, DO NOT pay any money to them because what i experienced and what they have put me through makes me want to [censored]. The money, i borrowed it from bank, so i have to pay $10, 000 back to them and ended up with no product, no money, no hope. Thank you Davison for ruining my life. I'm crying and writing right now.

Whoever wants to contact me for more information please do not hesitate to contact me.you will not believe what they said before taking your money and after they take your money they completely change their attitude.
My email is: [protected]@hotmail.com

Barbara Browning from davison, hope you will die in a most painful way possible to human kind for what you did to me and so many other innocent people.

• Li
    linda Eibe Apr 20, 2010

I too have been scammed a to can't get a listing of the job opprotunites... !!!

• Be
    belnda107 Apr 28, 2010

I got a call from some one name mark smith 315-532-6030 from LLC law firm trying to collect money from a loan he stated I took out in Nov/2008 and he has a middle eastern acsent. He told me I have to pay back $5000 this is the second call I get with this claim. Is there anything that can be done to stop these people. I did not take out not loan and do not know what is going on

• bearKK Apr 28, 2010

Sounds like it's just a scam to get your money if they make you believe you did something you did, in fact, not do.

• St
    starwarslinda30 Jun 20, 2011

Dear bethea: I have emailed you five times with no answer. she dropped me as a astrolger without warning and I have no idea why. I haven't bought any products lately that is probaly why she dropped me which makes me believe this could of been a scam. I love the jewerly I got but it doesn't make me any happier or rich in life like bethea says it would but I still enjoy wearing it anyway. If bethea is a scammer she shouldn't be online anymore I know she hasn't contacted me anymore. it shouldn't matter if I buy something or not she still should of still emailed me as her astrolger.

Sincerely,