David's BridalProduct return policy

A May 29, 2019

On May 22 Auset P was our consultant. We did not have an appointment and it was an impromptu gathering of the bridal party. It was a pleasant experiences. We found the dress at an amazing price and were thrilled. We tried on some veils to would accessorize the dress. We picked out a clearance dress marked down to 650. We were thrilled. We were told that there are no returns and that made sense we were purchasing a clearance gown. The veil and any other full price item I did not believe why would I. My daughter who is going to college and essentially paying for the dress and accessories felt there may be some better options than the vail we choose. She ask me to return the item. Fully expecting that this would never be an issue took the item back in to be returned. It was a week ago today that we purchased it.
I was treated rudely. Pointing to my signature on the receipt. Saying that I agreed to the o return policy. NO I Was signing to purchase the gown using my credit card. Sneaky how there is other verbiage on the receipt that I paid no attention to. I never realized the receipt was a contract with anyone other than my credit card company for the expense. The initial lady walked away and gave me to some young lady to essentially tell me the same thing. I am so upset why would I want in store credit! Why would I want to ever buy anything else From David's Bridal!! My daughter is going to have to make another trip to a place that we feel betrayed by. I suppose you just do not care!! My daughter is working so hard for every dollar she makes this is not easy financially. Disgusting how you give no flexibility to your staff to make the right call when there is no harm In doing so. I have not bought a gown In 25 years. Why would I expect this to even be an issue. So disappointed is a place that you think would want to deliver happily ever after a and the absolute best experience possible. Unfortunately once you purchase the experience is over!