danskin now shoespoor quality

bought shoes from my local Wal-mart in August it is now sept and the bottom of both shoes are cracked in half. I know they were not expensive but I thought they would last longer then thirty days. I have had to glue the side together on top of the crack bottoms. And I do not mean a little crack they are cracked from one side to the other

• De
    Debby Weaver Jul 08, 2017

I bought a pair and just LOVED them...until the supports inside the shoes BROKE! I had to put new insoles in them and still they were no longer comfortable. They still look GREAT and the shoestrings are in perfect condition, but the shoes themselves are in the TRASHCAN!!!

• Sc
    Schil2 Oct 10, 2014

I too purchased Danskin NOW shoes and have only worn them a few times and the bottom of the shoes are pulling apart, which actually made me stumble.