ADVERTISIMENT

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]unethical behaviour to get money and refusal to refund

R

Date: 26 February 2018

Client number - None

Full description:
I wished to enrol for human resources online course to value of R8500. my company would pay R6500 and after having discussion telephonically with a Nicholas, we agreed I will pay the R2000 to allow me to enrol. Since end Feb I have struggled to get the necessary support so I can pay the R6500 via the enrolment tab. We arranged that a 'voucher" for the R2000 will be given to allow the system to accept the R6500. to date it has not been resolved! Several e-mails, false promises, threats about alleged terms of conditions discussed and communicated. All I wish to do is better myself and educate myself but this is really de-motivating.

Desired outcome:
Since Damelin is only interested in taking my money but not supproting me with my education, I want the amount of R2000 refunded immediately. If not possible, issue me with a voucher code so I can enrol and start my future.

RESOLVED

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]'s response · Apr 12, 2018

Good day,

We do apologise for all the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide your name, surname, contact details and student number so that we can get you urgent assistance in resolving your query.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Damelin Correspondence College

• Na
    narowan Sep 20, 2019

My name is Natasha Rowan, I enrolled to study SCM with Damelin last year October. I was very impressed with the speedy service I received at the time. When it was time to hand in my assignments, I did, but since I posted the hard copy and mailed via the post office and e-mailed the same day, I have not received any response. I have been calling and e-mailing, as I cannot proceed with the next step until I am deemed competent. I am very disappointed with the service I am receiving, and the account has been paid in full already. I would like a refund so that i can go and study elsewhere.
    I enquired about a refund and was told that I cannot get a refund and i would have to pay a cancellation fee as well. So this is clearly a money making, no service institution. many of my colleagues have received bursaries to study and have enquired about Damelin, but i cannot recommend anyone to this institution. the service stinks...

• So
    Sonny Seepolle Apr 18, 2018

Hi, my name is Abel and my student is 436845. Currently studying Diploma in Bookkeeping. I am so disappointed and disgusted to find out that course is not registered with Department of Higher Education. I received an email from department after making enquirie.

I am so unmotivated and demoralised on how you wasted my time and energy studying something that is not there.

I want to cancel and demand refund

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] Apr 19, 2018

@Sonny Seepolle Good day Sonny, we are truly sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you and have escalated your query to our team for urgent assistance. Thank you.

Comment Guidelines