[Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]no feedback - and urgency - no responsibility - waiting for final marks for 2017 november exams for the subjects below

M May 14, 2018 Review updated:

Student number : 423282

I have written the two subjects below in the November 2017 exams...
I had to submit the compulsory assignments to get the final mark to know if I have passed or to rewrite.

NBUS-AC1 Financial Accounting 1
NBUS-AC2 Financial Accounting 2

I am still waiting for feedback on the assignment marks and the final mark for both subject as I was advised it went for urgent marking.

I have sent emails to Nov2017resultsqueires. dcc. edu. za, d, [protected]@damelin. edu. za, Reon van der westhuizen and
Nontutuko Mciza as I advised that Nontutuko will make contact with me. No feedback or response and no one knows what is happening. The June 2018 exams is a few weeks away and don't know what is happening.

Can somebody please assist with the query, it is the last two modules I have to complete

• Resolution Statement

• Good day,

Please accept our apology for the series of frustrations you have endured. Your query has been escalated to the exam department for urgent assistance.

• Updated by Marlonvh · May 23, 2018

Hi Damelin

Any feedback or response...

• Good day,

We have forwarded an urgent message to the exam department for feedback on your query. Please advise once you have been assisted.

• Updated by Marlonvh · May 24, 2018

Damelin

Still no feedback on the progress of my query...it going for 2 weeks...the exam department does not get back to you.

• Good day,
    Please accept our apology for all the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded an urgent follow up to the exam department. Kindly confirm with us one you have been assisted.

• Updated by Marlonvh · May 30, 2018

Hi

I have received my assignments results only and not the Final Combined Results which is the assignments and exams.

Kindly escalate for the Final Marks/ Statement of results for both subjects.

• Good day,

Thank you for informing us. We will escalate your request through to the exam department for assistance.

• Good day,

We will send a follow up to the exam department for assistance.

• Updated by Marlonvh · Jun 11, 2018

Good day

My query has still not been resolved.

Please make a follow up on the Final Marks/ Statement of results for both subjects.

• Good day,

Please accept our apology for all the inconvenience caused to you. We will send another follow up to the exam department to assist you urgently.

• L
      Sep 07, 2018

Good day,

I am a student with DCC (430271), completing my Diploma in Financial accounting, registered. For 5 modules. In June I submitted all my compulsory assignments via email however when results came back I only received results for 2 modules which where Accounting and Internal Auditing. Upon realizing that I am missing results for 3 modules I contacted the student center to try and get the issue resolved. I was in contact via email with a student named Raquel, throughout June, July and August trying to get to the bottom of things. To cut the long story short around July she stopped responding to my emails.

Today I received my results & noted with great dispair that I "flunked" the modules whose assignment results I never got back. Please assist me as I know that the results I received today are far from reflecting what is trylly my results

• @Langaelihle Good day,

Your request has been escalated to the exam department for assistance.

• L
      Sep 07, 2018

Good day,

I am a student with DCC (430271), completing my Diploma in Financial accounting, registered For 5 modules. In June I submitted all my compulsory assignments via email however when results came back I only received results for 2 modules which where Accounting and Internal Auditing. Upon realizing that I am missing results for 3 modules I contacted the student center to try and get the issue resolved. I was in contact via email with a student consultant named Raquel, throughout June, July and August trying to get to the bottom of things. To cut the long story short around July she stopped responding to my emails.