Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]no assistance / incomplete information

E Jul 09, 2019

I am having a really bad experience with Damelin Correspondence College. When I wanted to register there was no problem with getting assistance until payment was made. thereafter nothing. I have not yet received my assignment results and they where to be out on the 6 of May. for all 3 exams there were not enough exam papers for all the students. For the next semester I wanted to purchase my book- guess what? the book is out of print. I emailed Damelin and still no new ISBN number. the only answer I get is - we have forwarded your query to whatever department for urgent assistance and still no answer! Today I went to my student portal and find out that I received in my 2018 academic year 28 points for economics. Aren't we in 2019? How do I know that these are my results? Emailing - Calling - chat site - student portal - nothing works! for the amount that I paid for this course the service should be excellent!! Any suggestions?

no assistance / incomplete information