Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Colleges & Universities Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] incompetence of the highest level

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] review: incompetence of the highest level

S
Author of the complaint
3:07 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have actually lost count now of the number of complaints I have sent through regarding this college. Firstly I write exams in june 2017 and get told in october 2018 that I need to re-write the subjects due to administrative errors (dont see how exactly thats my problem) which to my dismay I did. Now a month later of informing the college about receiving an incorrect exam question paper at the exam venue (which despite being wrong I wrote it anyway) I get told I need to write the subject again. Surely a recognized college like this cannot get away with such incompetence. I do not have time to keep going back and forth writing exams because the college does not have the right processes in place. The college is not going to re-imburse me for all the time taken off work due to there internal issues. I have paid all my fees upfront and I paid for a service which damelin clearly cannot provide.

1 comments