DailyStealsThey robbed me

E

This company doesn't stand behind their service.
My items were never delivered. I don't the reason why.
Custome service refused to take responsibility for this and blamed the delivery service. I was advised to call USPS and resolve this issue.
I did. The USPS representative said they never got any package with my address and name on it, it only meant it still was at daylysteals warehouse or wherever they have all of the items. But they will never admit it. So I was just cheated and robbed.