D2DTEK / D2D Distributors Logo

D2DTEK / D2D Distributors

Having problems with D2DTEK / D2D Distributors?

348 Soho Road
Birmingham, England, West Midlands
United Kingdom - B219QL

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with D2DTEK / D2D Distributors.

Complaints & Reviews

D2DTEK / D2D Distributors — tablet

Good morning, I purchased this from wowcher last year. It has stopped working. It's not been dropped or...

Birmingham

D2Dtek — Tablet

I bought 2 tablets for my grandchildren for christmas 2015. They were faulty and returned to the company. 23...

d2dtek.co.ukAvoid d2dtek at all costs!

Ordered a tablet from these guys back in March as a birthday present for my son and haven't received it yet and it is not late August! D2DTek gave me nothing but headache, I spoke with several different reps and no one was able to tell me when will I get my tablet. They promised I'll get it within a few weeks and at the end of the month I asked them to cancel my order. They said it was not possible since my tablet was already shipped, they also said that I need to be more patient. Are you kidding me? How much longer do I need to wait? It is now 6 months since I placed my order and all I can think of is to how to get my money back. Cheaters!! Avoid D2DTek at all costs!

www.d2dtek.co.ukThey sent me damaged tablet and still no help

I bought tablet for my kid from the company www.d2dtek.co.uk. The courier delivered my order, but it was totally damaged and couldn’t be used any more. I called to the customer services and hoped that they would help me, but the rep only promised to call me back, but he didn’t and no help at all. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

www.d2dtek.co.uk — The rep lied about my order

I ordered charging case from the company www.d2dtek.co.uk. I was charged within couple of minutes, but the...

d2dtek.co.ukThe seller told me ### and no idea about my order

People, the company www.d2dtek.co.uk is total rip off. I ordered some stuff from them, and the payment was prompt. But after I got some fake info from them, which was completely useless .I have no idea if the seller sent my order, but when I contacted them, the rep only diddle-daddle and told me only ###. The company is the worst, so stay away from them and post comments.

Madmax51 Nov 11, 2014

This company d2dtek is a total rip off I ordered though wowcher and explain that I have the wrong product. Wowcher didn't want to have anything to do with the transaction and kept referring me to d2dtek customer service. When I spoke with there team still my problem wasn't resolved spend £150 on 3 tablets and they weren't as described spend 10 delivery for each one. I sent pics of the item and the storage space still no responds. I have wasted a lot of money on this and still hasn't been resolved after a month.

• Bl
          BLAHZZZ Mar 21, 2015

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices