Cyber DefenderGot Scamed

I first made the mistake in ordering for the clean up of two (2) more computers than I needed from the way their ordering form was set-up. When I finally reached some one in support with regards to my problem, they gave me a number to call. They then looked over my computer and told me I had major issues with my computer system which would cost me $199.00 more for one year to first elimanate then to control. I told them that I didn't have the money at that time but I would the following day. I told them I would call them the next day or if I didn' t they should call me, which they never did. I tried calling their financial department at least three (5) times that day and at least (4) times more the following three(3) days but kept getting the run around by their computer. I never once talked to a live person. I eventially chalked up the loss. Within two weeks I received their disk in the mail. It has been sitting on my mantel ever since. I just looked at my bank statement and they charged me $14.95 for something that I am not even using. Where is the justice in that.

RESOLVED

• Updated by CyberDefender · May 25, 2010

On behalf of CyberDefender Corporation, we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered with our products and services. We are dedicated to giving our customers an optimum experience, and would be happy to work with you to solve any difficulties with your refund. Please feel free to contact our corporate headquarters at [protected] or email us at supportATcyberdefender.com.

• Cr
    crazykeys Mar 24, 2009

I also have a problem with reaching a live person. They over billed me. They are fast to take your money but not to fix the billing problem. If I do not hear from them (after 2 days of calling) I will reach the corparate office.