CWI Maintenanceunprofessional, foul mouthed, disgusting, dirty place

N

I have gone to this so called "company" twice". I was seeking employment and was told on three different occasions to come in and they will test me. Well, I went twice and twice I was told to come back. Although the second time I went in, james parrish, who is the owner of this rip off company, was on the phone screaming at the top of his fat lungs calling someone a #### on the phone. The employees are scared to death of this unprofessional low life. I just called yet again, out of amusement to see what the response this time would be and the owner, james parrish stated the position has been filled.

I would not work at this company if they paid me top top dollar. The reviews posted from contractors all say that this pos does not pay them. Why are they not out of business?... I have also posted on bbb.

This company needs to be shut down!!!