CWI Maintenancehow to get them caught?

T Jul 17, 2019

I received a call today from someone with a Florida number. She said their company name was Backwoods Repairs. Then asked if I could take care of a service call at a nearby Walgreen's. She mention it usually took up to 60 days to get paid. But because I was a new vendor and responding so quickly they could make it 30-45 days. Something wasn't sitting right but the store was 5 mins from my place so I agreed but told her my rate would be much hire because of the wait. I went, called in while in the parking lot. Met the Walgreen's manager, took pictures and then told the manager I'd be back to make the repair. I didn't call Backwoods but they called me. I told them what I found and then she said to make sure my estimate was turned in within 24-48 hrs. I'm dealing with a craigslist scammer right now so I'm on edge already. The email attachments were enough to make me look into the company. Backwoods of Charlotte doesn't exist . I looked up the second address on google map and found CWI. So this happen today I've called the Walgreen's manager she's calling me tomorrow. CWI / Backwoods is still waiting on my estimate. What can I do to jam these people up.