CVSStore experience

J Dec 20, 2020

I called on Monday, December 14, 2020 at 4:00 pm about bad store experience I had in the 403 Atlanta Avenue Freeport, NY location. I didn't get a called by from the store manager or district manager. This is very poor coming from CVS company. I don't feel safe in the location! The front of the store by the registers are not six feet for social distancing. The store is not organized and shipments are in front of store blocking customers to go to shop. There are trip sizes items display is blocking the registers and needs to be taking out for social distancing. There is no room and customer are on top of each other. You have a employee named Rick who was rude and not professional to me. I explained my concerns and he didn't care at all. He needs to be more understanding about customers needs when it comes to a customer doesn't feel safe in the store. He didn't want listen to what I have to say. He needs to be fired or written up for his poor action! On Monday. December 21, 2020, will be a week that no one has call me about this matter! Please call me about this matter!

Judy Nixon
[protected]

• As
    Asifur Rahman Jan 19, 2021

We use CVS as our prescription medications on regular basis and also for our other requirements and we use the store # 3373 at 961 black rock tpke at fairfield ct 06825 location. We always get proper customer service both at pharmacy and regular store purchase. But today on January 19th, 2021 around 6 pm when we went to pick up our prescription medication than we decided to purchase Sensodyne toothpaste using coupon and when went to registrar was not scanned in system by cashier but coupon specifically said any sensodyne 3.4 oz to 4 oz so we requested a manager to look in to it. Than the manager showed up and start showing us attitude and asked us to get a specific flavor which we don't use and when we requested when coupon is open for any than why can not we get what we want than she said we are not forced by them to purchase and rather leave the store which is very unprofessional and should not go that far on a simple coupon. She was not even telling her name properly but we guess her name is Sarah or close to that but she was in charge of store at that time.
    We are really upset about that and thinking of quitting CVS because of her attitude and behavior and we do not pay to get humiliated.

Comment Guidelines