Menu

B
Author of the complaint
7:14 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Store phone # [protected]

I'm a pharmacist at a long term care pharmacy where we provide bubble packs and sync up all medications for patients to help with adherence. I tried calling this CVS several times yesterday to reverse a claim that they had ready for 1 of our patients so we could fill it but after 3 phones calls totaling over an hour they never once even picked up the phone. I understand sites can get short staffed and backed up with the increase in work load from a change in contracts here in Arizona that they are getting a lot of patients from Walgreens lately. But to have your pharmacy not answer the phones so you can only focus in the store is very poor management on the pharmacists part. I hope there is some reprimand for this lack of professionalism that reflects on CVS as a whole. The company doesn't seem to be addressing the understaffing issues or care about their image in the communities because it is clearly reflected in their NPS scores and reviews on any media platform. I don't assume this issue will be resolved because things like this have gone on for years and I've worked there personally and have seen no type of accountability in this company when actions like this occur.

Helpful? 4 0

More CVS complaints & reviews

CVS - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
CVS - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
CVS - Customer service
CVS - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
1 comments
S
Oct 26, 2020 7:14 pm

My CVS is at Central and McDowell. Yesterday, I left the phone on speaker while I did other things and no lie, waited 93 minutes (93:37 to be exact) and nobody answered. I heard someone pick up and promptly hang up at 50 minutes, although I did not get disconnected. I have a refill which states clearly on the website, "Contact your pharmacy to refill this Rx". I also tried by phone to enter the refill number, and I get "sorry, I can't find that" or something similar. I understand there's extra stress with COVID but if they can't be bothered to answer the damn phone, then I won't bother to do business with them. As soon as I drive to the friggin' store and get this refill processed, I will be promptly changing pharmacies. What a joke.

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

2470 complaints