CupShewhat a scam!!

X

Do not believe any good reviews you see about CupShe, all these reviews are fake and in really CupShe is just a huge scam. I have ordered a bathing suit and later my order got cancelled. When I contacted CupShe they didn't explain anything and only said that I will be contacted later regarding my refund, what of course didn't happen.
I contacted them many times and they were rude and impolite! I never received my money back but even now they keep telling me that there is nothing to worry about. What a scam!!