Cuballama — a refill that my relative in cuba didn't receive
On July 4th I refilled my cousin's cell phone number in Cuba and, although the $20.99 were debited from my account, my relative didn't receive it. I have always used Cuballama but if it is no longer reliable I'll have to move to a different company that does not ply with the money of a usual customer. Pleasecontactme dor an explanation [protected] and my name is Alicia.
More Cuballama Complaints & Reviews
- Cuballama - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Cuballama - fraudulent use of debit card
- www.cuballama.com - Scam!!!
- www.cuballama.com - their connectivity didn't work 
- www.cuballama.com - Fake bills and no agents, who would help you
- Cuballama / Techrrific - a fraudulent charge was made to my checking account in the amount of $22.99.
- Cuballama - long distance calling
- Cuballama - nothing but a headache
- Cuballama / Techrrific - balance vs recharge
- Cuballama - I am complaining about my gifts