CRST, Inc.employment

I went to work for CRST in December of 10 and from the time I got to orientation in Oklahoma City til March 5th when I quit was a bunch of threats lies and fraud from the company side. First of all this company gets 10000 dollars from the government to hire you but want to run you at .22 a mile for 6 months with an 8 month contract. They changed the website pay chart from what it was the day I agreed to get my CDL for them. From the start of keeping a log they had us falsify our log books to start our eight day of back logs. Didnt get paid to set through 4 days of orientation that included the safety personel in Oklahoma City starting off the orientation by saying this dont look like a really smart bunch. They refused to give me a copy of the paperwork I filled out including a copy of my contract. From December 17th until December 22nd I sat at their motel 250 miles from home not getting paid waiting on a trainer to pick me up. I finally got on a truck December 27th and during the training period they knew I didnt have Hazmat on my licence yet but put us on a hazmat load. On January 25th I finished training and sat in Oklahoma City again until the 29th again not getting paid until I got on a truck with my co driver. On January 30th the truck radiator started leaking took it to the TA truck stop in Dallas TX and then the truck went to freightliner dealer across the road me and my co driver spent 4 days in a motel having to go to the dealership everyday to seat while they worked on the truck. Finally on the 3rd of Feb they sent my co driver to pick up a truck at the drop yard and a female trainee that was there. That night we slept 3 people in a truck because the company wouldnt get us a motel. The next day while trying to get things straightened up on the truck found 7 gallon jugs that had urine in them. On the 24th of Feb went to Springfield MO to get back on the truck cause it was in the Detroit Diesel shop there with a breakdown. Was told to be there at 10am and the company wouldnt answer the phone to give the shop a PO# so we could take the truck. On the 27th of Feb while going through Sulphur Springs TX the truck quit again.