Crackle — the commercials are so frequent that the viewing experience is ruined
Crackle doesn't have the best selection of movies, but there are enough that I WOULD use the service IF it weren't for the incessant commercials. I understand services like Crackle make money off advertisements, but don't the Crackle executives read reviews of their site? The commercials are so frequent that the viewing experience is ruined--which means I'd rather NOT watch a movie than be rudely jarred out of entertainment-mode with garish, tacky, too-frequent commercials. Business people remark often that time is money. If they believe this, then they insult us by wasting our valuable time with commercial-overload. Better to pay for a movie, enjoy the 80 minutes, and get to bed, than sit through the insulting gibberish the ad companies try to push down my throat. And the irony is whatever product I DO happen to catch from an intrusive ad, I have such a negative feeling about I'm SURE not to buy it. Enough ads!
More Crackle Complaints & Reviews
- Crackle - crackle has a commercial every 7-8 min
- Crackle - playing porn in background
- Crackle - adult ads (r-rated) during pg films
- Crackle - too many of the same commercials and too many commercials
- Crackle - crackle "days of our lives"
- Crackle - stop commercials
- Crackle Streaming Service - sheena
- Crackle - crackle tv
- Crackle - unable to view the videos of comedians in cars posted on this site
- Crackle - way too many commercials!!