Courts Singapore — hitachi washer
Bought this washer. They deliver to me and didn't help me fix up. Called the sales man he told me to buy a few pipe for the washer and drainage. How the hell I suppose to know which type? They didn't give me any warranty card and instruction menu. Just send me a washer and expect that I know how to install, set up and use? Now my washer cannot be use and I need to stress about pipe. Lousy service and think twice before you purchase anything.
Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response · Oct 13, 2019
Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused to you. We understand that you have sent us a private message and we are awaiting for your invoice number. Kindly assist to send it to us via facebook messenger in order to assist you further.
We will be waiting for your private message.
Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Department
More Courts Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Courts Singapore - totally screwed up my order 
- Courts Singapore - bad service attitude from salesman 
- Courts Singapore - about the flexi plan 
- Courts Singapore - acer computer 
- Courts Megastore Singapore - irresponsible delivery service
- Courts Singapore - microsoft surface pro 4 (tax invoice 92360288917)
- Courts Singapore - service 
- Courts Singapore - lousy resource arrangement
- Courts Singapore - delivery of refrigerator
- Courts Singapore - outstanding