Courts Singaporestaff service

L Aug 18, 2018

I was at courts megastone located at tampines north drive 2 on 18august 2018 at 1130am. I went to level 3 looking for mobile phone. All the staffs are around busy, either talking to each other / on handphone or texting on handphones.

I gesture to one one the staff at a distance away who came over and told me that he isn't handling the mobile phone section, who later inform a lady staff who is handle this section to attend to me. Your store has many staff, but stay within their own section.

The lady staff (unfortunately I didn't note her name on the tag) came over, busy talking on the line. She attended to me while putting her line on hold, with an eagerness to keep our conversation a short one so she can continue hers. No introduction on the product (Samsung J4) I was looking at. After a few rounds of product questioning, she is finally willing to go off the line, to talk to me.

We have a few exchange of the product. after a few rounds of confirmation on the promotional gift that comes with the purchase, i decided to purcahse the samsumg J6 instead. she brought me to the payment counter. While queuing, she was busy texting away on her handphone without noticing an empty counter. Until the cashier gestured me, then i move towards the counter, and your staff, still busy texting away.

The amount was presented to me for payment and I realise it didn't match the price of the product I am texting. I questioned the lady staff, then i realise she has gotten the model wrong. She thought I wanted to buy the J7. I am shocked. I told her i never even know how a J7 phone looks like, how can i possibly buy it? I was wondering whether earlier the few rounds of exchange on product knowledge were we not talking on the same product! Then she claim J6 was out of stock!

This is terrible customer service! Your staff was out of focus, didn't even bother about servicing.

Upon my request, she checked the available stock of J6 model at your ang mo kio branch. She came back with a 'no stock' response. Apparently I was at your ang mo kip branch the day before where the staff there told me they have ample stock on Samsung J6.

The only time when she was real helpful was to tell me to buy from other stores other than courts that don't have the J6 I was looking at. Hence that makes me wondering whether she felt that calling the other branch to check for a customer is too least important than her replying a text on her phone. I think she is replying a text to someone more important than a customer...

• Courts Singapore's response · Aug 18, 2018

Hi Leo Tricia,

Thank you for contacting COURTS. Please accept our sincerest apology for the unpleasant experience you have encountered with our staff and we understand that it is definitely unacceptable. This is not a kind of experience we want you to have. Rest assured that this matter has already reached the manager in charge for him to look into and take up necessary measures to avert the same thing to happen again and for a much better service improvement.

May we please have your best contact number in order to investigate this further and resolve the issue.

We look forward to your kind response.

• Updated by Leo Tricia · Aug 21, 2018

Hi Arlene,

You may want to reach me at my email [email protected]

Thanks!

Regards,
    Tricia Leo

• Courts Singapore's response · Aug 22, 2018

Good morning.

Thank you for getting back to us.

We will send you the update via your email.

Have a great day ahead.

• Courts Singapore's response · Aug 25, 2018

Good day to you.

Please be informed that we have sent you an email for this issue.

We look forward to your response via email.

Thank you so much.