Courts Singaporebloodsucking people

H Oct 13, 2019

Wow, I'm officially speechless.

My sister has took the flexi plan a year ago, and due to some financial issues this year, she defaulted payment for a few months. Tried to reach your team for help, but all your team do is try to push people to pay! Then what's the point of having that helpline there when you won't do a [censored]ing thing but push people to pay?

I had enough and decided to help her to pay her default payments which was a good $718, this amount was the amount I get from your stupid helpline.

Today, my sister received a letter to say she still had defaulted payment and it's $245+?? WTF? Excuse me, but don't you all have integrity or the least bit of empathy? People already paid a considerably large amount just before your [censored]ing deadline, only to receive a letter at the end of the month that she still defaulted payment?? At this rate, no matter how much she clear her defaulted payment, y'all just gonna keep increasing it.

We're not rich people, but we're at least trying to settle off, but you blood sucking group of people won't stop till we're completely helpless, won't you?

To customers reading this, Flexi plan is good and all till you realise the calculations behind this, which my sister didn't realise to now. Her defaulted payment was partly her fault but she tried coming out with a plan with this stupid team only to know THEY WON'T HELP AT ALL. And now once you clear the default payments, you get another default payment?? WOW! Well, continue to suck off of people, one day you'll push people off to their limits.

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response · Oct 15, 2019

Hi hkmo,

Thank you for contacting Courts.

We value your feedback and we thank you for highlighting this to us.
    Please provide us your tax invoice number in order to investigate this further.

Thank you and we shall await for your response.

Best regards,
    Arlene
    Customer Service Specialist
    Customer Service Department

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response · Oct 15, 2019

Dear hkmo,

Good day to you.

We hope that one of our Credit officers had reach on this matter.

Once again, we do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and we will ensure to improve our service to every of our customer.

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.