[Resolved] Course Herocourse hero annual subscription scam

C Sep 07, 2018

I noticed an unauthorized charge, disputed it with Paypal within 3 days. Paypal rejected the dispute, passed money to Course Hero, Course Hero locked me out of the account because of the dispute and out of spite even though they received the money.
Course Hero said the best they could do was promise not to charge again next year. But that for this year I am out $119.40 with no access to the coursehero.com website. Because I disputed the account.

Course Hero is not effective as a study guide and their financial and customer support policies are deplorable. Stay away, far away, do not give them your credit card or paypal information. They are a scam.

• Course Hero's response · Sep 10, 2018

Hello! We apologize you did not have a great experience with our services. We encourage you to email us at [email protected] and one our support agents will be able to assist you with your account. You may also contact us at +1-888-634-9397 Monday-Friday, between 7AM-4PM, PST. Thank you!

• Resolution Statement