Menu
Courage Kia Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Courage Kia
reviews & complaints

www.couragekia.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 11 Reviews

Courage Kia Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
8 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Courage Kia at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Courage Kia. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Courage Kia reviews & complaints 11

Filter reviews by rating
3 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Courage Kia reviews & complaints

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Courage Kia We had to bring in our Kia for a recall, but they didn't have any loaner cars available

We had to bring in our Kia for a recall, but they didn't have any loaner cars available. This was at Kia of Gastonia. We also talked to Eric, the manager, but he couldn't help us either. We ended up buying a car there and at that time, they had a great manager. So, we are really disappointed with Kia of Gastonia. Also, we had a bad experience with *** and *** of Clover, S.C.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Courage Kia The product specialist was real nice and helpful, no complaints there

The product specialist was real nice and helpful, no complaints there. But the sales manager, not so much. We had a deal all set up for a car at 9:00am on Monday. We even confirmed it on text at 9:10, no problems mentioned. They asked us when we wanted to pick up the car and everything. We had our financing all sorted out by 9:45, feeling good about it. But then they called back and said another party might come in at noon, and if they don't buy the car, then we can have it. Why didn't they just tell us that from the start? We wouldn't have wasted time and pulled our credit and all that. I get it, they don't have a lot of cars available, but this ain't how you do business or treat people. Kia had some good vibes going with us through their PutOnTheBrakes program, but now it's all gone. They're all about themselves, not about the people. Just keep that in mind if you decide to deal with them.

M

Courage Kia I wish I could give this dealership a zero

I wish I could give this dealership a zero. I traveled an hour from my home to come look at a vehicle I was told on the phone was available, and once I arrived I was given another sales rep than the one I was originally dealing with and the car that was brought around to me was not the car I was coming to look at. The reason was because my original sales rep sold the car I asked to come see to another party right out from under me, mere minutes before I arrived. I have purchased 8+ cars in my adult life and dealt with numerous dealerships, and I have NEVER experienced that before. Unless that party contacted them before me and agreed to come look at the vehicle, there was no excuse for them not to hold the car and allow me the chance to look at it first, and if that they inquire before me, why not tell me that beforehand so I don't waste my time on something I can't have? That is the worst kind of business, even if I decided I did not want it for whatever reason, I should have been treated fairly, no matter what. I was misled the entire time by DaQuan before I arrived and the general sales manager *** was a complete jerk and full of excuses, and pretty much told me I couldn't afford a Seltos EX, even though I definitely can. I love my *** and plan to purchase another very soon, but I will never buy from this dealer and neither will anyone I know, or anyone that has any kind of normal expectations.

Is Courage Kia legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Courage Kia as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Courage Kia stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Courage Kia should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Courage Kia earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Courage Kia achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The age of Courage Kia's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Couragekia.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Courage Kia website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Courage Kia has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 8 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Couragekia.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The couragekia.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Courage Kia protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
T

Courage Kia I put **** down on a vehicle at *** of Gastonia

I put *** down on a vehicle at *** of Gastonia. The very next day the engine went out and they won't give me my down payment back.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Courage Kia When we got the car in January, nobody told us it had a sun roof

When we got the car in January, nobody told us it had a sun roof. We never talked about it with the dealer. But then we found out it had one, and the glass was all chipped up. I told the dealer about it, but he didn't want to do anything. He never even mentioned the sun roof, so we couldn't decide if we wanted to buy the car with this issue or if we should pay less and fix it ourselves. I think he should take responsibility for the repair since he didn't tell us about it.

G

Courage Kia I've had so many problems with this place

I've had so many problems with this place. It all started over a year ago when I bought my car. One person told me one thing, but they ended up doing something completely different. Every time I brought my car in, it needed even more work. It was a brand new vehicle with only 243 miles on it. They've done two alignments already and now they're refusing to do any more. They initially told me I needed a wheel bearing, but then they called me later and said I actually didn't need one. The service advisor claimed it needed an alignment, but apparently there was no way to adjust the camber, so it didn't really need one. Yet, they still called and insisted that it needed an alignment. They always give you the runaround and never seem to want to fix your car.

D

Courage Kia I've had my car for 45 days and the engine is gone

I've had my car for 45 days and the engine is gone. I had to tow it to Courage Kia and asked for a loaner because they won't be able to look at my car for 2 weeks. They told me they don't have any loaners. A woman on here also filed a complaint with Courage Kia and she got a loaner for her engine even though she didn't have a warranty, unlike me. I was told I won't get a loaner and this isn't fair. The cost of food, gas, and rent is already high, and now I have to make car payments and pay for insurance without any transportation. Rental cars are expensive. Another Kia *** told me they can pay for a rental, but I can't afford it while waiting for my car. I have an extended warranty and my car falls under the engine recall. I understand there might be a backlog, but the way I'm being treated is not fair or right.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Courage Kia I checked my credit score on 02/17 and saw a hard inquiry on my credit report from Courage Kia

I checked my credit score on 02/17 and saw a hard inquiry on my credit report from Courage Kia. A report I never authorized. I checked my score on 02/17 and saw a hard inquiry from Courage Kia. That puzzled me because I've never set foot in that place or even visited their website. The only connection I have to that place is my son's mother's boyfriend worked there. Who I've never met. His name is Andrew M. So I called up the dealership to speak with the manager and informed him of the accusations. For every detail I threw out, he was defending his employee. So I had to email him the proof. I emailed him a picture of my credit score taken by Mr. A that was sent to his girlfriend at the time. Who sent it to me. Not only did he have information about me now, and ran my credit score. He gave my information to another party unrelated to the company via text. That is a big violation to my rights. The manager (David H) could say that his employee Andrew made a bad judgment.

Courage Kia I still got concerns with them having my SUV since July 13

I still got concerns with them having my SUV since July 13. It may show that *** approved it for new engine around August 22 but the vehicle had been there for a month prior to the approval. We been told there is no loaner vehicle(claims they haven't had one for over two years) and the recall caps rental at $40/day. So what car can I rent for under $40/day. I still gotta make monthly payments on a vehicle I haven't had for three months now. Courage Kia does not even update me on anything. I try to be patient and understanding but this is absolutely ridiculous. I'm being punish by having a vehicle with a defective engine and now the replacement is on backorder with no time frame and nothing has been even mentioned about how to compensate us for the extended time without my vehicle. I have filed a compliant with the ComplaintsBoard.com about my situation and will be reaching out to the local news station in hopes that maybe there are others with similar issues or that are currently going thru will speak up and hopefully make other think twice before going to Courage Kia.

S

Courage Kia I bought a 2017 Subaru Crosstrek from Courage Kia on 7/3

I bought a 2017 Subaru Crosstrek from Courage Kia on 7/3. Just recently (9/28), I took it to my local mechanic for an oil change (the first one since the dealership did it before I bought it). Well, guess what? They found out that the oil plug was tightened too tight with an air wrench and couldn't be removed. It's a mistake made by the Courage service staff, so I asked them to fix it. But you know what they said? They didn't offer to fix it because I didn't buy a service package. Seriously? When a mechanic messes up and damages a car, you don't need a service package to make it right. I even talked to the service manager, Pablo, and he said the dealership manager would call me, but I never heard back from them. So, I had to pay $479 to a Subaru dealership to replace my oil pan on 10/9. I attached the bill for the repair, and if you want, I can provide more documents to prove that Courage Kia caused the damage during the oil repair.

Courage Kia I got a new 2022 Kia from Courage Kia in June

I got a new 2022 Kia from Courage Kia in June. But guess what? The radio in the car stopped working just two weeks later. Can you believe it? Now I can't use the GPS or any basic functions. So, I took the car back to the dealership to let them know what's up. I talked to the service manager, and he said I had to bring it back before 3:00 PM on a different day because it was too late for him to request a new radio. So, I did what he said and brought it back before 3. I waited for over an hour while they checked out the radio. (There was this lady in the waiting room who told me she had a similar problem with this dealership, and they made her wait for almost a year. Can you believe that?) Finally, they came back and said they sent a message to tech line and would contact me the next week to order a new one. But guess what? Nobody called me. So, the following week, I reached out four times for an update, and every time they said they would call me back. But they never did. I kept calling for two more weeks until I finally got hold of the service manager. He said it should be any day now and they would call me ASAP. That was over 3 weeks ago, and still no call. Can you believe it? I've been dealing with this issue since June, and now it's November. This is just ridiculous for a brand new car. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone.

Courage Kia Customer Reviews Overview

Courage Kia, a renowned automobile dealership, has garnered a significant amount of positive reviews from satisfied customers. With a commitment to providing exceptional service and top-quality vehicles, Courage Kia has established itself as a trusted name in the automotive industry.

One of the standout features of Courage Kia is their extensive inventory of vehicles. Whether you're in the market for a sleek sedan, a spacious SUV, or a reliable compact car, Courage Kia has a wide range of options to suit every need and preference. Customers appreciate the dealership's dedication to offering a diverse selection of vehicles, ensuring that there is something for everyone.

Another aspect that sets Courage Kia apart is their knowledgeable and friendly staff. From the moment you step foot in the dealership, you'll be greeted by professionals who are eager to assist you in finding the perfect vehicle. Customers have praised the dealership's staff for their patience, expertise, and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure a positive buying experience.

Courage Kia's commitment to customer satisfaction is evident in their exceptional customer service. Whether you have questions about financing options, need assistance with maintenance and repairs, or require any other support, the dealership's staff is always ready to help. Customers have expressed their gratitude for the prompt and efficient service they have received from Courage Kia.

In addition to their impressive inventory and outstanding customer service, Courage Kia also offers competitive pricing. Customers appreciate the dealership's commitment to providing fair and transparent pricing, ensuring that they receive the best value for their money. Courage Kia's dedication to affordability has been commended by many satisfied customers.

Overall, Courage Kia has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their extensive inventory, knowledgeable staff, exceptional customer service, and competitive pricing. If you're in the market for a new or used vehicle, Courage Kia is undoubtedly a dealership worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Courage Kia contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Courage Kia?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Courage Kia Customer Service. Initial Courage Kia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Courage Kia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Courage Kia. Discuss the issues you have had with Courage Kia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.