Costa Coffeemango and passionfruit cooler

Ordered a mango and passion fruit cooler on Sunday 23rd April 2017 from the reading Whitley branch. Was half way through my drink when a wiry, Metal like piece of material came out the straw and into my mouth. Normally this wouldn't concern me as such, but taking into consideration that I am 14 weeks pregnant, I do not think that this is safe, nor should it be happening. I am aware that this is probably from a blender, and it has put me off of drinking anymore of the drink that I paid for.

mango and passionfruit cooler