Corel Corporation / coreldraw graphics suite

United States Review updated:

Purchased two licenses several months ago and installed one on my laptop. Went through the install and registering processes as prompted by the program. Ran fine for several months until this week when I received a notice that the license was invalid. Corel cannot/will not give me any details other than "could be". This includes any guidance as to who their licensed vendors are. Being several months after the purchase and install, I have no recourse through American Express and no functioning program. They were kind enough to offer to sell me another license. I advised them that I might have taken them up on that offer IF they had advised me that the claimed invalid license was invalid when I went through the online registration at the time of install. Last time I will buy ANY Corel program.

Fr
Mar 23, 2019

Comments

• Da
      May 21, 2019

Frank contact Cleverbridge, they do all of Corel Draw licensing at:
    USA
    +1-866-522-6855
    Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 8:00PM (CST)
    Saturday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM (CST)
    Sunday: 10:00AM - 3:00PM (CST)

They should be able to help. Also did you check your Corel account to see if it shows your license numbers for your products. Hope this helps been in your shoes and there support totally stinks.