CooperVisionrebate

Coopervision 's rebate program sucks! In my opinion it's a scam. They simply scam you into buying the contacts and they won't give you any rebate. I sent them all the information they needed. They told me to fax or mail them the receipt of the sale. Which I had already sent. I faxed and mailed it to them. It's been at least a month and i haven't heard nothing back from them yet. If those are contacts that you are able to afford go for them otherwise don't even think you're getting any money back! Still waiting for that danm rebate.

RESOLVED

• CooperVision's response · Apr 17, 2017

Hello Annesophia,

We are sorry to hear you are having problems with our rebate program. Please contact me at [protected] or at [email protected] and I will do my best to determine a timely and favorable resolution.

Kind Regards