Cook’s IllustratedAvoid like the plague

B

In 2008 I ordered a Christmas gift of the 2008 Cook’s illustrated book. I marked that it was a gift and paid in full when the order was placed. That was the end of it, or so I thought. This year I received another book (the new 2009 version) that I did not order. When I contacted customer service they said to return the book with the label on the web site. That was a month ago, I am still receiving past due notices requesting payment. I would not suggest becoming a customer of this company if they are going to treat their customer’s this way.