Menu
Home Transportation & Vehicles Continental Warranty Rip off
Author of the complaint
3:18 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My engine went up and they are refuseingt to pay as i see on line now they are a complete ripp off i am going to sue them oand go after them for everthing i can. DO not get a warranty from this company there whole business plan is to steel from customers then deny there claims. Please what ever you do do not buy a warranty from this company they will steel from you. they will not pay for any thing that goes wrong I worked with guy with a british accent he is a real fast talker and will do anything to make you think that they are right but he is a complete liar. I am going to make it my lifes mission to bring this company down.

More Continental Warranty complaints & reviews

Continental Warranty - They are out of business and taking unauthorized funds from mybank account.
Continental Warranty - Never deal with them
Continental Warranty - Very high pressure
8 comments
G
May 18, 2010 8:33 am EDT

I PURCHASED AN EXTENDED WARRANTY FROM THIS COMPANY.I RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT THIS COMPANY HAS GONE OUT OF BUSN.MY WARRANTY RUNS TO 11-2011.I TRIED TO CALL THEM BUT I GET A RUN AROUND EVERYTIME.I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Apr 22, 2010 3:11 pm EDT

These are one people who are sick and doesnt want to pay even a penny.. When they are taking money they take it and try to argue that the parts were not covered in the warranty.

S
Jan 21, 2010 1:39 pm EST

Run far away from this company. I bought the Freedom plan from these guys and when my transmission goes out the want to be cheap and put in a junkyard transmission. Terrible customer service will never buy one of these types of warranties again.

Oct 10, 2008 10:49 am EDT

I ordered this warranty for my 2001 Honda Odyssey with 135000 miles on it. My salesman went over and over everything that it covered. I've had 2 major repairs since I purchased the warranty and neither was covered - a catalytic converter and the air condition compressor. When I called about coverage, they said only the engine, the transmission, and the water pump are covered. What a joke! Both of those are major parts. I would have thought if the a/c wasn't covered, at least the catalytic converter would be, it's engine related! Obviously not. I spend way to much money to get the minimal coverage I have.

I immediately asked for a refund and I was told I would have to provide about a copy of my contract, proof of mileage, date I want the contract canceled, and I could send if via mail or fax, then they would tell me how much my refund will be, according to the mileage and date of cancellation. I want a full refund. It's a joke! BEWARE! I should have checked the internet immediately. My salesman was excellent, and excellent scam artist. BE VERY CAREFUL!

Oct 14, 2008 7:42 am EDT

I have also sent over 5 emails because you can't get through to them on the phone. I have been waiting since 06/12/08 for my refund, and I have filed a complaint with the BBB. If that doesn't help, I plan to file a complaint with the appropriate state government office, go to my local tv station, and do whatever I can to warn other military families and others not to trust them. I'm a pretty easy going person, and if Continental warranty would have just responded to 1 email, I would not be this mad.

H
Apr 12, 2013 9:04 pm EDT

did you go after them legally? if so would you mind pointing me in the right direction?

J
May 01, 2009 4:36 pm EDT

1. A 2001 vehicle with 135000 miles isn't eligible for bumper to bumper coverage. 2. emissions components are never covered, even in a b to b policy. 3. It's not a scam if you are stupid

Mar 24, 2009 4:12 pm EDT

Poorest people. They make it so difficult for their consumers. They enticed and basically forced me to take up a contract with them. I am now trying to sell me car and when I call up CSR to find out about how much can I expect as refund on cancellation of my balance warranty they told me they cannot provide that unless or until I cancel. How dumb can that be?

I wanted to change my address they will not do that over the phone ? they make every excuse to not be able to help you.

Really pathetic.

Between I have been told that I can expect a cheque in 30-60 days how realistic is that?

Ajay - [email protected]

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

21 complaints