Complaints & Reviews

Need repair and can'f find them.

On 9/20/07 I paid Agape Auto Warranties for a 5 year extended warranty on my F250 4x4 truck. I have tried to call them before and didn't have much success. On 11/9/2010 I tried to contact them about replacing the steering gear in my truck which is covered according to my printed policy. The number I called doesn't work so I went on line to see if the company has new contact information and found nothing but complaints from other clients. I would be willing to file a class action suit against Agape and Mike Calozza. Please advise [protected], Devon Camilleri.

AGAPE Failed to Honor Warranty Claim

In Sept 2009 bought a Warranty from Michael Calozza. In Dec 2009 a claim was filed and AGAPE never responded to phone calls or e-mails. In Jan 2010 another claim was filed by phone calls and e-mails, with NO response from mike or the Warranty Claim number. This outfit is nothing but a FRAUD and SCAM to the public. Everyone should track his name MICHAEL CALOZZA as well as ED KNIGHTON who is also listed as a member of this business. They will appear in the future under another business name and bilk even more people as they have done with AGAPE. Anyone with any help please e-mail me at [protected]@comcast.net

Ripped off

Agape Auto Warranties…The owner has skipped town with your money.He took mine too.If your interested in filing any complaints with the AG’s in both Arizona and Nevada.I have been in touch with both AG’s they are waiting for your written complaints.I have contacted other ripped off customers too, there doing the same.You need to too!!If you contact me I’ll pass along all information I can to help.[protected]@yahoo.com

Chuck Forbes Feb 23, 2010

I also was scamed by Agape. I had the waranty close to one year when my car needed repairs. I tried calling them prior to taking the car in just in case there was any problems. I called their 800 number and nobody answers the phone. I left several messages and nobody returned my calls. this went on for over a month. I ended up paying for the repair myself. I paid their monthly preminum on time not knowing they wound never pay up. I lost close to $1, 000 on this bogus policy. Chuck Forbes

• Ms
    mscott Feb 23, 2010

I got taken for over $4800.00. Some Christian guy he was, or supposed to be. Does anyone know when the Agape closed their doors? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Mark 727 686 8616 or [email protected]

Anelys Alvarez Feb 27, 2010

I too got taken for $1772.00 from Mike of Agape. I paid in full for my 5 year extended warranty back in 4/08. I first needed repairs in 9/09, I got the run around from Tommy, the claims rep. from Agape until 12/09. Following their request to bring in my car for repairs after the new year, I now come to find out that they vanished. I contacted Alpha Auto Warranty Co. in Utah 2 days ago because my contract named them as my coverage co., only to find out that the contract number was made up. It turns out that when Mike sold me the policy, Alpha was no longer doing business with Agape. Mike kept the money, but sent me a fraudulent contract with Alpha. When I talked to the people at Alpha they informed me that about a month ago they got another call from someone else in the same situation as me. They are mailing me all that they have on Agape & offered to put me in contact with that other person. In the meantime, I've filed a complaint with the FTC and the Arizona AG. I feel that we will probably never see our refunds, but we can stop this man from doing this to other people. Besides the complaints I've filed, Im thinking of going to the media in Arizona with this, in hopes of getting the word outhere to a broader number of people. If anyone has any info. or ideas on what we can do regarding Mike Calozza, please contact me at [email protected]

car warranty

I called to get my heater core reapired that is under warranty to only find out the this company is no were to be found. It seem there phones and web sire are no longer working. I bought this warrant almost 2 years ago and every thing was fine and now it seems the company has just up and closed.

• Po
    Poor Senior Citizen Feb 03, 2010

February 3, 2010

I spent approximately one month researching extended vehicle warranty companies. I chose AGAPE AUTO WARRANTY because they had a great rating with the Better Business Bureau. I gave them a rather large down payment along with a monthly payment plan of $100.00. All appeared to be fine until they deducted my January 2010 payment WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!! I was forced to close my bank of several years in order to avoid any further fraudulent transactions on behalf of AGAPE AUTO WARRANTIES AND MICHAEL (MIKE) CALOZZA AND SOMEONE NAMED "BECKY". I am absolutely DEVASTADED. Mike, Becky and all others at Agape Auto Warranties have bilked me - a senior citizen with an extremely limited income - out of several hundreds of dollars. Please pray that the people involved have their consciences convicted and return all my money.

mad mad Feb 08, 2010

thank you in dec we called and talked to mike to trasfer our warranty and he acted like everything was fine gave us the coverage because it was a different truck im not sure who to contact to see about getting our money back i see they are llc so calling attorny general im pissed all that money gone they better pray alot whats this country coming too

• Ji
    Jim Rickerson Feb 16, 2010

I recieved a letter today stating that they are no longer operating, and to expect a possible bankruptcy letter. $1200 wasted. What do I do now??

Non payment of service

I purchased my vehicle warranty from Agape Auto Warranties on February 3, 2008. On January 8, 2010 I took my vehicle in for repairs. The dealer contacted American Guardian Warranty Services, Inc. (the company that Agape brokered). They told the dealer that my policy was not in the computer, our contract has a bogus agreement number on it. After contacting American Guardian myself, they told me Agape never set me up. I used the warranty right after I received it and there was some kind of problem, but Agape said they would just reimburse me after I paid the bill and they did. I didn't think anything was wrong because of them taking care of the original repair. I paid $1, 664.00 for this warranty, and still have 3 years on it. I ended up paying for the auto repairs myself. I would like to have information if there is a case action lawsuit. My email address is [protected]@aol.com.

• Fi
    Firmedc Feb 17, 2010

I would like to be included in any action taken against the company. I too have been taken. Whats worse is, I referred a family member to the company two years ago when they were still paying their bills. Now, my father in law is out 1700.00 as well. This guy Mike is a thief and should have to pay us back for not providing the services that we purchased.
    If you know of any law suit pending that I may be privy to, please contact me.
    [email protected]

• American Guardian Warranty Services Jul 26, 2010

Dear Consumer,

American Guardian Warranty is a company committed to making sure that all the issues and claims of our customers are fulfilled. AGW serves 535, 000 customers and makes payments of nearly $20 million annually. The vast majority of our customers are completely satisfied with our warranty services. We want our customers to contact us for any issues that they have. At AGW, we work tirelessly to make sure we meet the claims of our customers.

We have been working with the Better Business Bureau since May 2000, to help satisfy our customers and their needs. The BBB is an independent party that provides a fair solution for both consumer and business. They have given us an A+ rating, which is the highest a company can achieve. The only way a company can receive such a rating from the BBB is to resolve issues with consumers using the BBB's solutions. In the past, we've seen competitors receive similar complaints but they did not resolve their issues as we have. This resulted in an F rating by the BBB and eventually the competitor went out of business. To verify our A+ rating with the BBB please follow this link: http://bit.ly/aOgwRm

Some issues regarding communication may have arisen from contacting individuals that are not directly associated with our company. We would like to provide you with the appropriate information so that you can easily reach us. We encourage individuals to thoroughly read through the warranty agreement to better understand the terms of the agreement. If you still have questions or concerns, feel free to contact us by following this link: http://bit.ly/b5RnyP

We welcome any and all inquiries regarding our company and its products. For additional information check out our website, our brand new blog, email us at [email protected], or give us a call at 1-(800) 579-2233. We look forward to hearing from you!

American Guardian Warranty

Visit our Website - http://bit.ly/ceHMjm
    Read our Blog - http://bit.ly/9QcZJR
    Follow us on Twitter - http://bit.ly/9ESItx
    Become a Fan on Facebook - http://bit.ly/ayJsfg

Extended warranty coverage

This is my first time putting in claim for services covered by the extended warrany I purchase .IT took...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices