Concord Dollar Itemscam

K Review updated:

I order two items from them three weeks ago. The salesman name is aldo. I have not received them, but they did get my money! When I call, I get the run around, or just voice mail, or hung up on. I do not recomend concord dollaeitem to anyone they are a ripoff. The attorny general office need to look into this bogus company. Along with the bbb &i.R. S. I want my money back, or what I paid for!!!

• Updated by abdullahi ali · Sep 07, 2019

I am requesting to well refund because ali express can´t success to shipping somalia.

last three month I waiting my order but I missed

I was bought 5 following items on the picture.

• Ab
    abdullahi ali Sep 15, 2019

I was was bought ali express online services 5 different types of items such as 1 voice translator, suit, tie, shoes and optic .

those items I bought on credit card.

Ali express doesn´t able to bring somalia.
    he was said somalia is is a wsr area we couldn`t shipping.

items you can see the pictures.

I am reuesting to well refund

• Ad
    a]dskjh Oct 07, 2010

Im waiting for my refund four weeks. They counted $73, 36 from my bank account stright away after I have placed my order (07/09/2010). They named it like a deposit. The same day I asked them for refund because they send me an email that item I chosed together with delivery will cost for me $223.36! This price was never mentioned before I placed my order!!! I have received another email next day (08/09/2010) saying "we'll do refund your deposit this Fri." from email address [email protected]laritem.com .
    On friday night (10/09/2010) I have asked them why I still didnt receive my refund. I got an answer: "your internet order number was #170846 and we received on 06/09/2010. so, every Friday we process refund and it takes 2~3weeks.".
    Ok. Today is one month (07/10/2010) and no more answers from them even after I have contacted them again via email on 26/09/2010.

• Be
    Beware_09 Jul 01, 2010

There is something wrong with this company. I tried to order large quantitiy of products. There so call Bussiness developer promised next day informations. Its over 4 weeks now nothing form him. When called he gave a very unprofessional excuse. I found him telling lies. The customer support atimes quickly transfer you to a voice mail. I think one need to be very carefull with them.