Concentraeverything

M

I had to contact your clinic on three occasions to get a receipt. I got a tdap injection and no one was able to tell me how long it was good for. I was told I would get instructions after my visit. I didnt get any. The check out lady gave me a checkout paper to leave with and said this is all you get. There was no soap in the bathroom. The pad in the surgical room that was on the counter looked like it had been on the counter and being used for the last 6 months. It had open instruments laying on it when I was put in the room. I came for a cat bite and the doctor who I waited 3 hours to see told me he had to research which medication to give me. I was leaving the building and was called back in to be given my injection. I think this clinic is nothing more than a place to go for a band aid. The boxes the bandages ect were packed in were actually brown who knows how long they have been there

• Ta
    Tam mad Mar 31, 2016

I was injured at work, then directed to one of the Concentra locations. As I waited over 3 hours for 1st visit, I just looked around and observed. The staff at reception area was fine. The physician's assistant that ended up seeing me was fine.
    But here is where my concerns heighten...all the patients I saw/heard coming and going, if they were there for an injury, I witnessed the same, exact treatment for ALL...some sort of wrap, brace and multiple P/T appoints made.
    Which leads me to my personal case...I have now seen the PA; orthopedic -1; orthopedic -2; P/T over 6 times, for a torn PCL on right knee. Still advised to attend P/T appts, wear special splints to force my knee to do what it should normally, because the orthopedics tell me surgery would not help me. Here's the clencher...WKCP won't approve splints, and Doctor won't recommend surgically fixing my torn ligament. The orthopedics advised me if I continue to work muscles above and below knee, ligament doesn't need to be fixed. Afterall, pro-athletes run around with torn PCL's. My knee still hurts, is still unstable, and I'm frustrated and getting more angry by the day!!

• Do
    DoNoHarm?? Mar 12, 2013

Concentra will perform whatever required by their "payor" to get paid. PT for weeks without a diagnosis, only perform paperwork to get paid, , encourage their staff to lie and withhold information from patients, etc.

• Do
    DoNoHarm?? Mar 12, 2013

Concentra is doing harm as a business practice.

Comment Guidelines