Zoo Printing / I will never use Zoo Printing again!
Placed 7 orders for business cards. Their site promises 1-2 day turn around. Business Card Orders have taken up to 15 days.
1. They do not return e-mail inquiries or inquiries sent via their web site
2. They have extremely unprofessional/condescending customer service representatives
I called in and spoke with Ronnie who was not able to help me determine the status of my order, so he transferred me to someone's voice mail. I called in again and spoke with Aaron who, in the middle of our conversation (2 minutes in) told me to hold so that he didn't miss another caller - WOW! He finally helped me with the issue after another 15 minuted on the line. They never received the files I sent.
I told him that I sent the files and got a confirmation e-mail. I asked why no one had contacted me in 4 days to let me know the delay - so that I could manage issues in the future. He has no answer and I ask to speak to a manager to help me learn the process. He transfers me to Carlos the Customer Service Manager to leave a message on voice mail. I have decided never to use them, so I don't leave a message.
Carlos CALLS ME BACK on his own and off the bat, tells me that I am a sub-standard customer of theirs and the orders I placed were not of a high enough financial value, and to stop using their services! QUOTE from Carlos: "You're ordering $15.00 business cards and want to call and complain?" "We're a multi-million dollar company and we don't need your business".
I will never use Zoo Printing again.
More Zoo Printing Complaints & Reviews
- Zoo Printing - Poor Customer 
- Zoo Printing - Terrible Customer Service 
- Zoo Printing - Zoo Printing gives you the runaround! 
- Zoo Printing - Zoo Printing is Terrific! 
- Zoo Printing - Zoo Printing 
- Zoo Printing - extremely poor customer service
- Zoo Printing - printing - very poor service 
- Zoo Printing Inc. - business cards 
- Zoo Printing - Awful service
- Zoo Printing - Bad Service