Zocdoc / unethical behavior
I made an appointment on ZocDoc with Dr. Ulin Sargeant, MD MPH [protected] and she proceeded to harangue me about not wanting to be in the doctor office's computer system. SHE SPENT ALMOST 30 MIN. doing this and I did not receive a medical exam. I insisted on the return of my $35 co-pay! If I want to listen to a lecture on technology, I will listen to a Ted Talk and not go to a doctor's office. I informed her receptionist/nurse that my pain was at a 6 on a 10 scale, and yet the doctor seemed uninterested in this fact.
More Zocdoc Complaints & Reviews
- Zocdoc.com - Avoid this website at all costs 
- Zocdoc.com - If we could do it all over again, we would NOT have signed up with ZOCDOC 
- Zocdoc - Appointments
- Zocdoc - Done with ZocDoc! 
- Zocdoc - Scheduling Doctors Appointments 
- Zocdoc - I'll never use this website again!! 
- Zocdoc - bad service
- Zocdoc.com - Dental marketing
- Zocdoc - Poor experience
- Zocdoc - Horrible service!