Zip Cash / Fraud and scam

I took out a loan from zipcash and put all the information under my favorites. However; it only saved the website loan application and now I have no way of contacting them. They are ripping me off taking out 150. every two weeks. I have no way of contacting them and they are robbing me blind. I have looked all over the internet and there is no way that I can find their number.

Va

More Zip Cash Complaints & Reviews

Comments

26th of Aug, 2008

This place is a really big rip off. They instead of taking off of your balance like other respectable (if any cash advance places are... ) they just keep adding finance charges upon finance charges so it takes forever to pay off a $500 dollar loan - the amout deducted is only reduced by $15 each time and is such a scam. I was so very stupid for signing up with them. I will not do it again!

26th of Oct, 2008

Jany here is a number i have for them. 1-866-320-2947 You may want to do a stop payment through your bank and then they will call you. Plus they may be under a different name now.

• Zi
      15th of Mar, 2010

Join my facebook group page and post your frustrations there. zip cash scam

• Mi
      4th of May, 2011

Is this the site that requires you have tlo put in your bank account number, password and verification questions? I did, and my loan app was "denied." So I immediately changed all of my security information. Hopefully they didn't put a cookie on my computer that steals all of my passwords!

11th of Apr, 2012

i JUST got an email from them and I don't know who they are here is the address if that helps. Zip Cash Now
    2870 PEACHTREE RD #117 | Atlanta, GA 30305